This one's for Grandpa

Sunday, June 20, 2004

pain

That one hurt, Jack. It cut to the core.

I guess I have to make up for it by being a little more attached to my blog, a la my time in San Francisco. I will do my best. So. The past few days have been pretty laid back - lots of work, I even worked on Saturday! Why did I do that??? I have no idea. But it has been pretty time consuming at the office lately. Today was Father's Day, so I slept in in honor of the holiday, and then the fam headed up to French Creek. We hiked for about an hour and a half, then the boys played frisbee golf while the girls napped and read in the car. We got some ice cream on the way home and then Dad headed out to a meeting, I took a nap, Mom made dinner, and the boys did...whatever they do. We played with the ducks for a bit after dinner and then did the dishes. Paul is over at Kennon's for the night and Ben and I are just about to start a movie. Pretty nice day! Nice pictures, Natalie - looks like you had a blast. Tell Tom you need to take your cousin with you next time, will you?

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger nataliejane said...

That was Sunday. It's Tuesday. Inquiring minds want to know what is going on in the WWW (Wonderful World of Wunna) Fill us in! I will inform Tom that no more trips will occur unless Wunna gets an invite. The jet-setter is having a booze cruise in a few weeks...I will see what I can do..however only bloggers receive invites. Are you a blogger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home