This one's for Grandpa

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

home sweet home

Unlike some people, I am not traveling the world in high style...unless you count 1244 Ashbridge Road high style (and I certainly do NOT) BUT!!! it is getting there, because we recently acquired cable internet! That's right, sports fans. The Case-Giess household has joined the 21st century, much to my father's chagrin. Next stop: a bed for Mom and Dad. Will the wonders never cease?
I've been working, of course, and seeing friends. Tonight is a down night - I've been pretty tired and so I just revised my sermon for church a bit and I'll be heading off to bed soon. Anyone interested in reading the sermon should comment on my blog (comments have been far too sparse, folks) and I will send a copy jet setting off to you. Ben and I also made a major iPod purchase last night so we are both feeling that our pockets are a bit emptier. I'm going to attempt to put some fun pictures in my post here of some things...let me know how they turn out!

Here's a good one of the ducks.


This is Ben and I at Ellen's wedding.


Nice shot of the view from the campground in Colorado.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ducks too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home