This one's for Grandpa

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

be the blog

ok so I am back in action. I am currently at work, shirking my duties. I decided that after entering campers into Microsoft Access for 3 and a half hours, I deserved a break. So here I am! Let's see. Yesterday I worked, but left early (gasp!) to go get a CT scan. Very uncomfortable. Then, I went to the Y and worked out, then went home and played with the ducks - they went for their first swim yesterday! Aww. Paul and I messed around with them for awhile (separating one from the other three and making them try to find each other, making them follow us through REALLY tall grass, etc.) and laughed about it. Paul's head is better - he had to get stitches and so has a bald spot (poor kid) but he's pretty cheerful about it. Mom and I struggled to find a tablecloth big enough for our dining room table (the one that was up at the farm...it's HUGE) and so I had to run out to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The store lady told me they didn't have any big enough, and then I went and looked for myself and clearly there were LOTS that were big enough. Incompetant help. Annnnyway, Eric and Annie came over again last night, and we played some solitaire and then went out to Wawa to buy food for Peter's arrival (directly from school - didn't even go HOME before he came over...his family hates me). We all chilled out for awhile before everyone went home. I hit the sack. Got up, and here I am at work.
As you can see, my life is fullllll of thrills and chills. I know you are all jealous of the excitement that I am living every day. Your comments are all that keeps me going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home