This one's for Grandpa

Monday, May 17, 2004

well, well, well

The public has CERTAINLY gotten demanding after my brief break from blogging...hey guys, I'm not on vacation anymore! I had to WORK today! Seriously, what's up with that? Well, I got home last night and hung out with the fam for awhile (we had champagne and the Case birthday cake in honor of Ben's graduation...aw, Benny). I was a little tired because Molly had slept with me the night before, and dude, that dog SNORES. Eventually I kicked her out and she resorted to sleeping with Eric, but she kept trying to come back...anyway. I survived. But speaking of snoring, the dude next to me on the plane snored the entire. ride. home. Eventually, I asked the flight attendant for ear plugs, and since she didn't have any, she gave me a headset - for FREE! Score for me for saving $5. It was a good night with the fam, and my friends came over around 11 and we talked about the Nick Berg incident. Knowing him has really brought this whole war incredibly, scarily close to home. It was sad to talk to his really close friends but nice to hear all the good stories about him people have. Today, it was up and at 'em and back to the old grindstone. Regular day at work, nothing too exciting - but AFTER work, I got my DUCKS!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! I have already named three - Aflack, Kermit, and Bessie - and I'm contemplating on the fourth (Ezekiel maybe? Hmm...) so only time will tell. A few friends came over to meet the ducks, and I got online to email something to one of them, happened to check my blog - and kicked my friends out of the house so I could catch my fans up on the daily happenings in the life of Mary Ellen. I know you have all been waiting with bated breath. Well here it is, folks. Comment away.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you BETTER name one of your DUCKS after my DOG!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA, just pray there is no pancreatitis.....HAHAHA, give them all a kiss for me, b/c i think ducks are cute but i would never put my face near a bird....bye love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home