This one's for Grandpa

Monday, May 10, 2004

too much fun

Well, I'm having so much fun with the blog that I'm posting AGAIN. Here's the new news - Natalie and I are going on a night tour of Alcatraz tonight. After I ordered the tickets, I realized that it's not actually going to be DARK when we go - details, details. Oh well, maybe it's cool for other reasons too??????? We've been making a lot of phone calls - to Uncle Phil, to Annie, to Starr King School of Ministry - and to Eric to let him know that we have joined the ranks of the bloggers. We ate up all of his vegan cookies as we made the blogs - this is hard work. I want to know how he's got cookies with chocolate in it and it's still vegan. A bit sketchy to me. Well, I've got to run and post on NATALIE'S BLOG - nataliecase.blogspot.com for all of you fans out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home