This one's for Grandpa

Monday, May 10, 2004

IN SAN FRANCISCO

Well, folks, here I am in San Francisco. I'm hanging out in Eric's apartment right now, staring out at the BEAUTIFUL redwood trees. It's been a fun trip so far - Annie picked me up at the airport, and we drove ALL over - through the city, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and we stopped and looked at the Bay from the other side of San Francisco. Then we went to Tiburon, this cute little town, and got lunch. We drove around some more, down into Sausilito (which was pretty boring) and then back through the city and down the coast to Half Moon Bay, where I met my cousin Sarah and her husband, Joel. Beautiful beautiful beaaaaautiful. Then Annie and I went back to her house, where I played with her American Girl dolls for hours while she made dinner (parsnips, mashed potatoes, and cream of green chili soup - YUUUM) and hung out with her awesome dog, Molly. Eric and Natalie showed up around 10:30 and then we went to Eric's place- poor guy, he's got the nicest apartment I've ever seen. Went to sleep on his window seat - very nice and toasty in his sleeping bag. Eric made us poached eggs on toast for breakfast, and then Natalie and I embarked on our blog-creating expedition.

POLICIES OF THE DAY:
The Golden Gate Bridge should NOT cost $5 to cross! That is INSANE
Natalie needs to cut down on her farting habits
Eric's apartment is WAY. TOO. CLEAN. (and also way too cool - smells like cedar inside -mmm)

I got to talk to Cameron and Amir online today - AWESOME - I miss you guys so much! I'm having a great time with my cousins, though. The city is beautiful. Watch out, Mom, I might not come back. =) We're not really sure what we're doing today - but first on the list of things to do is shower, so I'm going to go do that so we can embark on our adventure for today.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger nataliejane said...

Everyone loves a blogger! Glad to see I was mentioned on a blog...
What a wonderful treat to spend a week with one of my favorite cousins...and Wunna, buck up or buck out, mention the fabulous weekend you just had...time for alcatraz..hopefully we come back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home