This one's for Grandpa

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

According to the words of my ever-so-eloquent cousin, I need to "shit or get off the pot." So here I am. Just got back from visiting Starr King and I'm hanging out with Natalie in this stellar coffee shop - here's one for you, Dad, "Brewed Awakenings." Ha. More on Starr King later, but I had to post SOMETHING so the fans would get off my back. Off to Telegraph Avenue to hang out with some hippies, then out to dinner with cousin Eric (Indian. Yum. Is it just me, or are there infinate amounts of Indian restaurants in Berkeley? Just a comment.) Yay, traffic, here we come. Blog on, kids.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what city are the Bobbsey twins going to take in next? I'm so jealous of your fabulous adventures. You are having such a great time! Your posts are very detailed and interesting! Keep up the good work!

Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home