This one's for Grandpa

Monday, May 31, 2004

FORGOTTEN BLOGWORTHY INFORMATION

Well, how could I forget what I did ALL YESTERDAY AFTERNOON? I finally set Mom, Dad, and Paul up with GMAIL accounts, and I asked Grandpa if anyone had helped him out. He said NO. So, over the phone, I attempted to give Grandpa a new gmail account. Two phone calls to Eric and 3 hours later, Grandfather has JOINED THE GMAIL WORLD. Reach him at pbcase@gmail.com. Dad is gerryg@gmail.com, Mom is mscase@gmail.com, and Paul is pgiess@gmail.com. And, of course, yours truly is megiess@gmail.com. Oh, the excitement. Natalie, where are you? I want to hear about all the mullets at the Indy 500. Did you meet the dream man we discussed on the phone (i.e., no teeth, southern drawl, wears only plaid, etc.) I DEMAND INFORMATION.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Eric Case said...

Hey ME- just a quick tip. Spammers like to use software that crawls the web looking for email addresses (to spam). When putting people's emails on the web, it's best to do them like:

user AT email DOT com

(or something similar)

Cheers!
-E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home