This one's for Grandpa

Monday, May 31, 2004

MEMORIALIZE THIS

Well, Jack, you asked for it, and here it is. Friday was another average work day, then I watched "The Shape of Things" with some friends Friday night. We bought a frozen pizza and some Milanos and just chilled out, it was nice. Saturday was a very busy day, what with all the bra shopping and whatnot, and then Mom and I hit the mall to get some shoes. We are in major preparation mode for the wedding this weekend. Mom got shoes and a purse, and I got shoes, and then bought a baby pool for the ducks to swim in. After that, we headed home and cleaned out our closet upstairs - OH MAN! Jackpot! We found a bunch of Mom's old hippie clothes - I am SO PUMPED, I can't wait to start wearing them. Yesterday, I went to church and then just did some work around the house in the afternoon...then went to the MacFadyen's for dinner before coming home and watching a movie with Chris and Paul. We watched "But I'm a Cheerleader." Very strange. Still amusing, though. So, today I got up and cleaned out the duck cage. Paul and Kennon are on a bike ride, and Mom and Dad are mattress shopping. I'm about to clean up my room because of the relatives coming in this week for the wedding. NOW - FYI - This week is nuts for me starting Thursday. Please excuse the lack of blogging, and look forward to a very long, in depth catch-up session early next week. Ciao for now. Woo, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home