This one's for Grandpa

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

i want ginger fruit

Natalie, get your ass to West Chester and make ME ginger fruit. I'm at work...again. My life, as always, is being consumed by this job. Last night I got home after my workout and ate a quick dinner before Dad and Paul abandoned me to go to scouts. Mom was out at a meeting all night. I fixed up the shed to put the ducks outside and made them a nice nest, then made sure there were no holes for any animals to get in and eat my ducks. I sat around for awhile, reading - it was nice to relax - then showered before my friends came over. Right when Dad came home, we decided to make my bookshelf (which took all of a half hour, but it's AWESOME) and my friends hung out while we did it. It is ragin' cool. Played some Dalmudi then went to bed early. It's another day at work for me today, then I'm going out for sushi with the gang to say good-bye to Annie - she goes back to Colorado tomorrow. I'm pretty bummed about it, especially since Jill is leaving over the weekend, too - I needed to go bra shopping and all my girlfriends are leaving town. Who will go bra shopping with me now? Still, though, I'll be out in Colorado in a few weeks - so that's pretty exciting to think about. Jack, I'm a little bummed to come back this morning and see no comments from you. At least Natalie is still by my side, despite my failings as a blogger. Eric, I know you're reading this - I think it's time you got off your Blogger butt and started posting on my blog. Where's the love?

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello beautiful Mary Ellen! I (Sirah) will definitely go bra shopping with you! i'm starting to get my voice back (didn't I sound ghastly?!), so when I do, i will call you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home