This one's for Grandpa

Sunday, July 11, 2004

slow on the uptake

Even after the phone calls and the comments, I was still a bit slow on the blog. But I am here now! It was a rather normal week at work, although we did get in a shipment of 2 new computers which meant (SCORE!) that the lone Mac in the office moved to its new home on my desk. Woohoo! We rearranged the desks as well, and I sustained a few battle wounds in the move but it was all for a good cause. On Friday night I went camping with some friends, and that was super fun. We discovered a new way of passing time - once it got completely dark, they took turns striking a pose and I took pictures with my digital camera. It was super funny to see how the pictures turned out since we couldn't see the person posing because of the dark. Good times! It was a great night to be sleeping outside; the air was cool and we left the fly off so we could see out the vents in the ceiling of the tent. Wonderful! We came back early yesterday and I napped most of the afternoon. Went out to dinner and chilled out with some friends last night - good times. I cleaned my room for awhile today and put my bookshelf back into place after staining it. This upcoming week of work will be hectic, without a doubt - Turk's Head is on Sunday, our second biggest festival of the year. I already have a to-do list a mile long. Whoa, boy. At least I've got a Mac in front of me now, though. Oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home