This one's for Grandpa

Friday, July 02, 2004

a good day

Well, after such a long day yesterday, I got off early today - YAY!! I got to leave at 2 instead of 5. Last night was a very successful event, I thought, but I was rather exhausted when I got home at 11, after being at work since 8:30. Whew. I just hung around this afternoon, basically. I got my iPod (yay!) and fiddled around with it, putting on my music and whatnot. Mom and I got Chinese for dinner since Paul and Dad were out at youth group and Ben is away for the weekend (in Indiana). Then I headed over to Peter's for a swim - it was a hot day today! We had a good time. Tomorrow, Paul is holding a graduation party for a friend whose family moved away this year - so she wasn't going to have one and Paul offered! He's such a nice kid. Well, it's just about midnight now and I can hear the bed calling my name. More at a later time. Jack, I've been digging your comments. I will get down to business and respond to them sometime this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger nataliejane said...

Spell check Jack. I do no think agains is a word. However, against is a word. Happy spell check and blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home