This one's for Grandpa

Thursday, July 01, 2004

blogworthy

Well it's been another day. Jack, I wanted to hear your opinions a bit more on Michael Moore - can I gather from your comment responding to my mother's statement that you are a bit distrustful of Moore? What more are you thinking? Have you seen his films/read his books? Just wondering. I went over to a friend's house tonight and we watched a movie and just hung out - she leaves for Australia next week so I am trying to get in as much time as possible. Tomorrow is a loooooooooong workday - 8:30am to 10:30pm. Not so much looking forward to that. Since I do have a billion hours to work tomorrow, I better go sleep - but I am on a blogging roll so I couldn't stop now. More tomorrow after the loooong day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home