This one's for Grandpa

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

get on the blog

Well, I just got off the phone with Grandpa, and he informed me that it was about time for me to blog again. Since my blog IS dedicated to him, I decided I should get on the blog and do as he asks. Yesterday was a RAINY day in West Chester. It poured all day long. I haven't seen rain like that in a long time. Let's just hope it doesn't rain this weekend - it's Turk's Head, one of our biggest events of the year. Needless to say, work is hectic, and I come home pretty tired. Never to tired to hang out with my friends, though. Last night I watched a movie with Eric and tonight I'm doing something with Annie. Something low-key, hopefully. However, on the BRIGHT side, I realized that a mere week and a half stands between me and the beach vacation, so that is wonderful news. Grandpa and I confirmed the facts with each other that a. we have no idea where Natalie is, and b. we have no idea when she will be returning to Marietta. Further, neither of us have heard about the Madonna concert (besides one scant text message) and this is clearly crucial to both of us. Where are you, Natalie? I'm off the clean the bathroom and vacuum the living room. Oh, the wonder of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home