This one's for Grandpa

Monday, September 27, 2004

broken....

For those of you who don't already know, I did indeed break my elbow. Sadly, I've never been too coordinated and Saturday morning, I did a really awesome front flip off my bike that sadly resulted in an Emergency Room trip later that evening.

Now, we can all agree that broken bones are painful and no fun, but why was it necessary for me to lose my voice, as well? I just spent my past 3 hours on the phone with the insurance company, trying to croak out the appropriate information so they would help me out. Meanwhile, Hurricane Jean is dumping all over Chapel Hill and I am trying to hold my cell phone and my umbrella in my one good hand.

This has just not been my day.

I will survive, however. I have an appointment with an orthopedist in an hour and the insurance is (finally, cross your fingers) worked out. Apparently I'm only supposed to break bones in Pennsylvania, NOT in North Carolina. Now I just have to write that religion paper and everything will be peachy....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home