This one's for Grandpa

Monday, September 20, 2004

back on the blog

So it's Monday and I'm back at work. Nothing too new to report except that I procrastinated farrrr too much this weekend and now I'm regretting it. On Friday night, I supervised a lock-in for middle schoolers at MY church, and this experience served to remind me that you could never everrrr give me enough money to make me go back to middle school. Needless to say, the sleepless Friday night made Saturday very lazy. On Sunday I went for a bike ride, did some reading, then had a potlock with my youth group. After the potluck, I went to an Episcopalian service with a friend. It was great, very quiet and peaceful and great music. It's hard to find that kind of silence on campus.

I think this will be a pretty low-key week coming up. I have a paper due at the end of the week but I'm aiming to get it done early so my friend can proofread it for me.

Not a whole lot is happening in this life of mine, it's just pretty routine stuff.

Is Eric back from India? When does he get home??


1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger nataliejane said...

Romar returns on the 24th...I think. Or perhaps he will return on the 25th. Then again, I could be lying about all of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home