This one's for Grandpa

Monday, September 13, 2004

another day, another blog

Getting back into the groove! This weekend was excellent - the Battle of the Bands (the last Week of Welcome event) was on Friday, and I pulled cotton candy ALL night - kinda fun, actually. On Saturday, we had our first parrrrrty at the apartment ( a cake party, not a keg party - it was Cameron's birthday) and then last night I went to see Napoleon Dynamite again with my youth group. Awesome.

Now that Week of Welcome is over, I can start getting myself together! I had class and then work today, then I worked out and just had a relaxing evening. Tomorrow I have one cancelled class, then 2 classes...after THAT, I'm meeting with my independant study professor for the first time. I'm pretty excited/nervous.

Check out the pictures! Good times are being haved by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home