This one's for Grandpa

Sunday, August 22, 2004

21!

Weeelllll, yesterday was my 21st! Two nights ago, I went out to my first BAR (at midnight, classic) and had some fun with Zack, Meg, and Amir. Many thanks to my stellar cousin NATALIE for sharing a few too many details with the fam (was the knowledge of the Irish car bomb necessary?). I have posted a few pictures below from the birthday celebration (doing as Uncle Phil requested and showing my dark site) and also pictures from Week of Welcome. I have been CrAzY busy with work this past week - we have a ton of events running all week. To see our full schedule, check out this site:
http://orientation.unc.edu/your_orientation/wow.html

So far, it's gone pretty well. The South Campus Beach Bash was a hit, and so was the Out of State Student meeting (my idea - we had over 200 students attend, which was way more than we expected. Go, me!) Last night, however, it rained, so we had to move the double feature inside, which was a bummer. It turned out ok, though. It was nice to have it be a bit more of a break so I could relax on my BIRTHDAY.

Thanks for all the messages from my loving family! It was great to hear from all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home