This one's for Grandpa

Saturday, August 14, 2004

new digs

I am all moved in! It was a HORRIFIC ride down yesterday - traffic from before Baltimore practically through to Richmond - and then POURING rain once we got onto 85. A normally 7 hour trip took 9. Very frustrating. BUT we made it, and moved in. I really like my new place! It is soooo nice, it's crazy. I'll get on the blog and post some pictures before long.

Today was a big shopping day, picking up shower curtains and other various items needed to furnish the apartment. Cameron, Kelly, and Amir were all doing similar things. My friend Kyle came over to visit for awhile, which was nice. We are about to go over to Emily and Jake's apartment to have dinner with the two of them and Ruth and Jim (Emily's parents, also Annie's parents). I still have a bit more unpacking to do, but I think I will do better when things have mellowed down a bit and I can focus. Things are still too exciting around here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home