This one's for Grandpa

Friday, September 03, 2004

WONDERFUL DAY

THIS has been the BEST DAY EVER. It started off kinda blah - I know I had a long day ahead of me, which always makes me move a little slower in the morning. I got up and went to work out, then headed to campus to run a MILLION errands before my first class. I had class alllll afternoon, then went to talk to my professor after my last class. He helped me write my Mary Magdalene paper last semester, and I have been trying to get him to read it and give me some feedback. Well, I had forgotten that over the summer I asked him about independant study - how to do it, what to do - and today, after class, he apologized for failing to get back to me and that we could definitely do an independant study of the Gospel of Mary and other gnostic stuff. HOW COOL IS THAT!??! He told me that for the current class I'm taking (Early Varieties of Christianity), he had put Mary on the syllabus JUST because he saw that I was on the class roster. WHOA. I am so pumped.

So then, I had my UU meeting, which is always great, and then headed off to my Week of Welcome stuff - this event was MY event, and basically no one expected that big of a turn out (especially not me, I expected like 2 people) BUT THERE WERE OVER 150 people!!! I was surprised and thrilled. What a great event!

Things have been crrrazy busy around here this week, and I am about to hit the sack. I have been WORKING for the past 3 hours and it's time to hit the sack, but I couldn't sleep without spreading the wonderful news to my readers. Hope this satisfies the blogging need.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger nataliejane said...

This is great bloggage Wunna. However, you failed to mention that your favorite cousin Natalie called you. How could you forget such important details !?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home