This one's for Grandpa

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

long time, no see

I thought I should update this blog...it's been long enough, for sure. Just a few new ways for you guys to keep tabs on me -- check out my Flickr account and look at some family pictures. I'll update it some more when I get back to school. My laptop has been on the blink (ughhhhh WINDOWS!!!) but I'll get back in gear once the semester starts. Secondly, Santa brought me a webcam for Christmas so I can keep up with all of you iSighters. I purchased my ticket to London (woohoo!!!) and it wasn't too expensive, so I'm happy about that. The first month of the semester is going to be hectic...I'm halfway looking forward to it and halfway wanting to avoid it. I've got to finish up my independant study, petition the study abroad department, and apply for my study abroad program -- yuck -- and do some serious research into grad schools (Berkeley isn't out yet, Eric!.......). Plus, I've got to get geared up for this trip in May and research hostels, etc.

Whew. I'll keep you posted - for REAL this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home